2020 Fiduciary Claim Trends Webinar
Euclid Specialty’s Managing Principal Daniel Aronowitz and Chief Claims Officer Jeff Koonankeil review the claim and liability trends experienced by employee benefit plans across the country. Euclid’s fiduciary experts, who have authored The Fid Guru Blog, will help your employee benefit plan understand the current risks they face, including:
- A review of the most frequent fiduciary liability claim trends for defined benefit, defined contribution and health and welfare plans;
- Analysis of Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service regulatory audits, including plan expenses, missing participant, and mental health parity issues;
- Special focus on claim trends of multiemployer and governmental plans;
- Novel cyber and crime claims experienced by benefit plans;
- Euclid Specialty’s claim predictions for the coming year, including how the recent market losses and coronavirus pandemic might affect benefit plans; and
- Question and Answers – ask the fiduciary experts
For more information: contact John O’Brien, Chief Marketing Officer at [email protected] or 571.730.4810.
Euclid Specialty Managers is an insurance underwriting company that specializes in providing best-in-class fiduciary and other professional liability insurance coverages to protect the fiduciaries of America’s leading employee benefit plans. Euclid Specialty underwriters are experts in complex fiduciary, crime and cyber exposures for benefit plans, with decades of fiduciary experience. To learn more about Euclid, go to euclidspecialty.com. To sign up for Euclid’s Fid Guru Blog, go to euclidspecialty.com/blog.