In today’s competitive insurance marketplace, service is still one of the most valuable components.
In addition to our broad coverage, Euclid A&E provides Contact Review and Risk Management services as a value-added benefit to all our Architects and Engineers Professional Liability policy holders.
OmniSure is an established premier provider of Contract Review and Risk Management services to the design professional community. In addition to this valuable Contract Review service, Euclid A&E continues to provide a broad spectrum of coverage options on an “Admitted” basis.
- Waiver of Subrogation Endorsement available for no additional premium
- No Hammer Clause
- No Punitive Damages Exclusion
- ADA/FFHA/OSHA Supplemental Payments
- Extended Reporting Periods from 12 months to Unlimited pre-priced in our policy form
- Specific Project/Client Excess Limits of Liability
- Excess Limits of Liability
- 2-year policy term available to qualifying firms
- 24/7 Claim Reporting Services
- Optional Defense Outside the Limits of Liability
- First Dollar Defense
- Limit of Liability options from $250,000/$250,000 up to $5,000,000/$5,000,000
- Many Deductible Options:
- Single Annual Aggregate Deductibles
- Each Claim Deductible
- Split Deductibles 2X and 3X Annual Aggregates
Euclid Program Managers is a family of insurance program administration companies run by best-in-class underwriters who are experts in specialty niches and personally invested to deliver excellent service to our broker partners. To learn more visit website www.euclidprograms.com.