The Contractor Services Pollution Coverage Endorsement expands the Pollution Incident coverage to include:
- Pollution Incidents arising out of Contractor Services, which is now defined.
The Coverage Enhancement Endorsement, expands coverage to include:
- Subpoena Provision – Legal Counsel provided
- Disciplinary or Regulatory Proceedings Expense – $25,000 Supplemental Payments
- Personal Injury Offense – Added to the Definition of Wrongful Act(s)
These new endorsements have been approved in 40+ states and have filings pending in the remaining states. There is no additional premium associated with these endorsements.
Additional Policy Features:
- No Hammer Clause
- No Punitive Damages Exclusion
- Waiver of Subrogation Endorsement
- Deductible options: Single Annual Aggregate, Each Claim, 2x aggregate and 3x aggregate
- Contract Review, Loss Control and Risk Management provided at no cost
- $50,000 A.D.A., F.F.H.A. or O.S.H.A
- Cyber/Tech – $30,000 forensic investigation of security breach resulting in unauthorized access of personally identifiable information and $10,000 Crisis Event Expense
Euclid Program Managers is a family of insurance program administration companies run by best-in-class underwriters who are experts in specialty niches and personally invested to deliver excellent service to our broker partners. To learn more visit website www.euclidprograms.com or view our company contacts below.